Monday, January 5, 2009

2009 here we go!!!

So everyone makes plans for the new years... Not to Smoke, lose weight, be healthy and go to the gym, but honestly how many people keep these..!!

This year i have decided to make one i know i will try and keep. This year is my year to finally be happy with my life!

I am sick of those people who sit on the side lines and do nothing. And i am sick of the other people who pull my strings and make me dance! This year i am claiming my life as my own.

And i am really SICK of those people who blame me for the end of our relationships.
I have come to realize in the past few days that i am far from a bad person. I have a big heart and all i do is share and try to make everyone else happy while i over look my own happiness and I'm fed up of it!

I am going to laugh, sing and dance till i cant breathe. Enjoy the company of my friends and loved ones and forget about all those people who have hurt me in the past, and i am not taking full responsibility for the ending of my previous Love's you were the one's who hurt me not the other way round!

This is my year!

1 comment:

Lisa Johnson said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! I think that is such a good idea, and I'm kind of doing the same thing this year. WE ARE AMAZING and pooh on the stupid men that were dumb enough to let us go! :D