Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Snow Snow go away dont come back any other day.


So you would think growing up in England and never seeing the bloody snow ever that i would enjoy the what some describe as Snowful Bliss.. I tell you what though i hate the bloody snow make it go away. Its cold and wet and crunchy and there is just no purpose to it.

I know i know i know i complain to much but i really don't like snow it makes me sad.

Bring on the spring time when its not to cold not to hot PERFECT.


The only good thing about snow is that it makes the view from my office at work more interesting. Its not the best picture in the world but you can basically see what i get to look at all day long. MOUNTAINS... YAY....

I think i need to move somewhere that isnt so bloody cold :(

Anyone looking for a roomate who lives somewhere where your hair wont freeze instantly if its wet and you walk outside?

No comments: