Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Father Christmas by pass my house this year


So i have decided i am cancelling Christmas for myself this year.
Yes i am the Grinch.And is it just me or is this not a very scary picture.. I mean come on now this was supposed to be a Kids Christmas movie, if i was still a kid and i saw this id crap my pants and not want to go to bloody sleep.

Anyways......... I remember a time when Christmas was fun for me, but honestly i have to think a LONG time back. Being in America for the last what 4 years has not helped either, no family to spend it with. Although this year i am supposed to spend it with my best friend and her 5 kids. I am just not a christmasey person obviously. PLUS having Thanksgiving just before Christmas is possibly the worst idea in the world cause in away it already feels like i have had a Christmas, you got the Turkey, the feelings like you want to sleep half the day, the family cheer and of course the one family member intent on making a fool of himself, this year that was my best friend Ryan's dad lol.


There will also be no tree not out of choice of course but cause my cat's will be intent on destroying the darn thing.

BAR BLOODY HUMBUG =P


No comments: